This rental agreement is made between Country Hollow RV Campground referred to herein as owner/lessor, and lessee/guest referred to herein as lessee.
Campsite lessor leased to lessee and lessee leases from lessor.
· $450 Monthly Campsite Effective Immediately (9-1-21)
· Two adults, two vehicles and any number of children (under 17)
· Additional adults, vehicles and trailers billed at 25 dollars per unit.
· Default: Failure to pay rent will result in a 48-hour recreational vehicle tow/impound.
· Move all personal items/yard furniture off campsite grass prior to Monday/mow day.
· Lessee shall ALWAYS keep RV campsite clean and sanitary with no trash/debris in yard.
· If Lessee repeatedly leaves items in grass will pay 25 dollars for lawn care each Monday.
· No washers, appliances or deep freeze will be allowed outside camper or under 5th wheel.
· Lessee on the expiration or early termination of the tenancy shall surrender the RV Campsite to lessor in as good as condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear and damage by the elements expected. NO REFUNDS
· The RV Campsite and premises shall be used for private residential purposes only and no business or commercial activity of any nature shall be conducted thereon.
· During heat advisory all microwave use will be prohibited.
· All RV Campers are expected to be mobile and ready to move upon request.
· Enter Upon Residents Space: Lessor shall have a right of entry upon the land on which a RV is situated for maintenance of utilities, maintenance of premises and protection of the campground at any reasonable time. Lessor may enter a RV prior to written consent of the occupant in the case of an emergency or when the occupant has abandoned the RV.
· Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Oklahoma.
· Damages: The Lessor or crews are NOT RESPONSIBLE for damages due to acts of nature or park maintenance. The Lessor is not responsible for any electrical components on lessee’s RV. No cheater boxes or pigtails allowed! Not responsible for freeze ups. Drip cold water only DO NOT STREAM.
· Quiet Time 10pm-6am: No visitors after midnight. Please be considerate of others, if we receive a complaint, you will be warned. If you continue after being warned you will be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND. You are responsible for your visitor’s behavior, actions, and property damage.
· Speed Limit: We take this very seriously PLEASE observe the speed limit of FIVE MPH! Watch out for children, pets, and bicyclist. If you are observed speeding, you will be warned. If you continue to speed through the campground after being warned you will be asked to leave without refund.
· Children: If your children leave your campsite, PLEASE go with them! Children MUST ALWAYS be supervised. We are NOT responsible for their safety or welfare. No playing in the roadway. Children’s toys/bicycles found in the roadway or other campsites will be confiscated. They will be released to the children’s parent/caretakers only. Children found without an adult will be taken back to their campsite. Parents/Caretakers are liable for the behavior, actions, and property damage of their children. If your child repeatedly breaks the rules, and/or is repeatedly unsupervised, your contract will be terminated, and you will be asked to leave without refund.
· Pets: NO OUTSIDE DOGS ALLOWED. IF YOUR DOG IS OUTSIDE YOUR CAMPER, IT MUST BE ATTACHED TO A HUMAN. NEVER LET YOUR DOG OUT OF SIGHT. NO DOG CHAINS/LINES IN YARD. You are responsible for the behavior, injuries, or property damage made by your dog. Owners must keep all animal feces picked up off campgrounds and properly disposed of. 1st occurrence verbal warning. 2nd occurrence a fee of $25.
· Trash: Trash dumpsters are for HOUSEHOLD BAGGED TRASH ONLY. This means no cardboard boxes, wood, metal, or any other large items unable to fit in a trash bag. ONLY BAGGED TRASH. If you are caught dumping items other than trash bags in dumpsters you will be asked to remove items from dumpster. Cleanliness of the park is important to us, DO NOT leave trash outside your RV or litter on the campgrounds. DO NOT throw trash on top of or around trash can, put it in the dumpster. DO NOT
· Parking: YOU MUST DECLARE EACH ADDITIONAL VEHCLE/TRAILER/ DOLLY UPON MOVING ONTO PROPERTY. 2 vehicles per RV campsite. Please Park parallel to your RV out of the main roads. Please refrain from parking in the grass and use the designated parking space. Do not park on the concrete patios or sidewalks. No project vehicles/non-running vehicles. Additional vehicles/trailers/car dolly $25 a piece per month additional.
· Conduct: DO NOT walk through someone’s campsite regardless of if they are home or not, it is rude and intrusive. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, domestic assault and battery, illegal drugs, illegal activity, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive, or vulgar behavior WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND SHALL BE REASON FOR IMMEDIATE EVECTION WITHOUT REFUND.
· River Access: The North Canadian River is south of the campgrounds within walking distance. No vehicles are allowed down the river trail. Only ATV/UTV off road vehicles are allowed on trails. You enter the river area at your own risk, the campground is not responsible for stuck vehicles, damage, injury, or death.
· Mail/Internet: Vye/ATT/DirectTV/Dish Network ect. Is available to the lessee at the lessee own expense. Long-term campers will be allowed to put up their own mailbox. Mailbox must include last name and the number of your campsite. Most UPS/FedEx/Amazon will deliver to your campsite without a mailbox in place. Upon moving a change of address is required. Please disclose to shipper gate is closed and proper procedure to enter/exit.
· Liability: Any and all persons using the campgrounds do so at their own risk and consent. The campground management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accidents due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God of other unfortunate circumstances. The lessee is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their campsite for any/all damage to the park.
· Lessor reserves the right to refuse service to any person at any time for any reason including breaking or disregarding the rules.
· NO REFUNDS.
· 24-hour evection notice will be imposed should the rental agreement be violated by lessee.
· Lessor reserves the right to make changes to the rules, regulations, and fees when necessary.
We know most RV’ers to be some of the most helpful, honest, and kind people in the world with good common sense, needing no written rules as they already honor the welfare and rights of others. These rules are to guide those who do not yet respect the property and the rights of others.
By signing below, I acknowledge I have read and understand the rules, terms, and conditions as described above in said rental agreement.