This rental agreement is made on ____day of _____________2019 between Country Hollow RV Campground referred to herein as owner/lessor, and lessee/guest referred to herein as lessee.
Campsite lessor leased to lessee and lessee leases from lessor. The terms of this agreement relate to Campsite ______________________, of Country Hollow Campground and begin hereafter referred to as RV Campsite pursuant to the following terms, conditions, and rules.
Upon arrival lessee is required to provide their driver’s license, along with payment and filling out a Lessee Information Form.
1. Rent: Lessee agrees to pay campsite rent of $_______beginning ____________2019 on a ____________ basis.
a. This campsite rate is for 2 adults and their children living in 1 RV. If more than 2 adults are living full time in the RV each adult will be charged $25/month additional to the monthly rate.
b. Additional fees for full time/monthly campers:
· Power Washer/Sprinkler/Kid’s water toys $10 per use
a. 200-500 gallon $25.00
b. 500-1000 gallon $35.00
c. 1000-2000 gallon $50.00
d. 2000+ Must seek authorization from lessor.
c. Default: Any failure by lessee to pay rent or other charges promptly shall at the option of the lessor result in termination of tenancy and forfeit all rights of the lessee under this agreement.
2. Maintenance of RV Campsite:
a. Lessor will mow campsite seasonally every Monday morning.
b. Lessee is expected to keep vehicles off grass especially on Monday.
c. Lessee is expected to move all personal items/yard furniture off campsite grass prior to Monday morning.
d. Lessee shall ALWAYS keep RV campsite clean and sanitary with no trash/debris in yard.
e. Lessee on the expiration or early termination of the tenancy shall surrender the RV Campsite to lessor in as good as condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear and damage by the elements expected.
f. The RV Campsite and premises shall be used for private residential purposes only and no business or commercial activity of any nature shall be conducted thereon.
g. During heat advisory all microwave use will be prohibited.
h. All RV Campers are expected to be mobile and ready to move upon request.
i. Enter Upon Residents Space: Lessor shall have a right of entry upon the land on which a RV is situated for maintenance of utilities, maintenance of premises and protection of the campground at any reasonable time. Lessor may enter a RV prior to written consent of the occupant in the case of an emergency or when the occupant has abandoned the RV.
3. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Oklahoma.
4. Damages: The Lessor or crews are NOT RESPONSIBLE for damages due to acts of nature or park maintenance. The Lessor is not responsible for any electrical components on lessee’s RV. No cheater boxes or pigtails allowed!
1. Quiet Time 10pm-6am: Gates will be closed during these hours. No visitors after midnight. Please be considerate of others, if we receive a complaint you will be warned. If you continue after being warned you will be asked to leave.
2. Speed Limit: PLEASE observe the speed limit of FIVE MPH. Watch out for children, pets, and bicyclist. If you are observed speeding, you will be warned. If you continue to speed through the campground after being warned you will be asked to leave.
3. Children: If your children leave your campsite PLEASE go with them! Children must ALWAYS be supervised. We are NOT responsible for their safety or welfare. No playing in the roadway. Children’s toys/bicycles found in the roadway or other campsites will be confiscated. They will be released to the children’s parent/caretakers only. Children found without an adult will be taken back to their campsite. Parents/Caretakers are liable for the behavior, actions, and property damage of their children. If your child repeatedly breaks the rules, and/or is repeatedly unsupervised, your contract will be terminated, and you will be asked to leave.
4. Pets: No aggressive dogs allowed. Never leave your pet outside when you are absent. Owners must keep all animal feces picked up off campgrounds and properly disposed of. 1st occurrence verbal warning. 2nd occurrence a fine of $25 will be assessed to those who leave dog feces on campsites after being asked not to. These rules are for health reasons as well as the respect of others.
5. Trash: Trash dumpsters are for HOUSEHOLD BAGGED TRASH ONLY. This means no cardboard boxes, wood, metal, or any other large items unable to fit in a trash bag. ONLY BAGGED TRASH. Cleanliness of the park is important to us, DO NOT leave trash outside your RV.
6. Parking: 2 vehicles per RV campsite. Please park parallel to your RV out of the main roads. Please refrain from parking in the grass and use the designated parking space. Do not park on the concrete patios or sidewalks. No project vehicles/non-running vehicles. Additional vehicles/trailers/car dolly $25 a piece per month.
7. Conduct: DO NOT walk through someone’s campsite regardless if they are home or not, it is rude and intrusive. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive, or vulgar behavior will NOT be tolerated and shall be reason for immediate evection without refund. Any misconduct should be reported to the campsite hosts or security officer.
8. River Access: The North Canadian River is south of the campgrounds within walking distance. No vehicles are allowed down the river trail. Only ATV/UTV off road vehicles are allowed on trails. You enter the river area at your own risk, the campground is not responsible for stuck vehicles, damage, or injury.
9. Mail/Internet: Vye/ATT/DirectTV/Dish Network ect. Is available to the lessee at the lessee own expense. Long-term campers will be allowed to put up their own mailbox. Mailbox must include last name and the number of your campsite. Most UPS/FedEx/Amazon will deliver to your campsite without a mailbox in place. Upon moving a change of address is required.
10. Liability: Any and all persons using the campgrounds do so at their own risk and consent. The campground management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accidents due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God of other unfortunate circumstances. The lessee is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their campsite for any/all damage to the park.
11. Gate Entry: The gate is meant for our safety. When you do not follow directions the gate malfunctions and our safety is compromised. The lessee is to enter/exit the gates as follows:
a. Enter code 1701#
b. WAIT FOR GATE TO COMPLETELY OPEN AND STOP MOVING
c. Pull forward and exit/enter
If you pull forward before gate fully opens, safety sensors will be triggered, gate will stop opening and alarm will sound.
· 1stoffense lessee will be given a warning and instructed on error.
· 2ndoffense lessee will park in front of our office.
· 3rdoffense lessee will be subject to eviction without refund.
This property is under 24-hour surveillance, equipment in use is to aid in the prosecution of a crimes committed against this business or against this business’s lessees.
Lessor reserves the right to refuse service to any person at any time for any reason including breaking or disregarding the rules.
Lessor reserves the right to make changes to the rules, regulations, and fees when necessary.
We know most RV’ers to be some of the most helpful, honest, and kind people in the world with good common sense, needing no written rules as they already honor the welfare and rights of others. These rules are to guide those who do not yet respect the property and the rights of others.
I have read and understand the rules, terms, and conditions as described above in said rental agreement.